All of us will at some point have some kind of emergency that prevents us from gaining access to the classroom or completing work on time. From inclement weather, power outages and service disruptions, to travel delays,family crises, and computer or hard drive failures, it is inevitable that we will all face hurdles that may cause us to fall behind. In this podcast we will explore some ways to prepare a “disaster plan” to help mitigate unexpected challenges that may arise.
- Print Out important contact information
- Back Up all work in progress and once complete
- Identify alternative internet access points
- Prevent shutoffs or disruptions of services
- Protect equipment and information
Contributor: Jeremy Hockett